DOES YOUR STUDY GROUP NEED A ROOM TO STUDY?
- Rooms available for groups of three or more
- Three Titan ID Cards are required at checkout
- Check out in 4-hour blocks (max) or as available
- Check with the TSU building staff for availability
BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES:
- The meeting rooms are for studying only
- No loud socializing
- No loud music
- No sleeping
- Throw away trash when leaving
- Room must be vacated at the end of the time block
- Do not move any tables within a room or any furniture between rooms
- If a room is left unoccupied for 15 minutes or more, it will be forfeited
- Groups will be given only ONE (1) warning for noise complaints. If complaints persist, groups will be asked to leave
- The Titan Student Union staff reserves the right to remove any persons who do not follow these rules, Titan Student Union policies and CSUF policies.
Respect others and keep noise levels to a minimum.