About ASI Elections
ASI Elections take place two weeks before spring recess each year (during the spring semester). The purpose of the elections is to elect representatives to serve on the ASI Board of Directors, as well as the student body President and Vice President. All representatives elected serve a one year term.
ASI Board of Directors
The ASI Board of Directors consists of two representatives from each of the eight academic colleges on campus. The Board is charged with setting policy for the Associated Students, Inc. (ASI), and approves all funding allocations to programs and services. In addition, board members also advocate on behalf of the students of Cal State Fullerton within the University community.
ASI President/CEO and Executive Vice President
In addition to the student representative elections, students also vote to elect the student body President and Vice President. The elected President and Vice President serve as heads of ASI, which oversees the operation of programs like Titan Recreation, the Children's Center and Titan Student Union. In addition to these responsibilities, the ASI President and Vice President also appoint members to their Executive Team including a Vice President of Finance, Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Communications Officer, and Chief Governmental Officer.
Spring 2014 Candidate Information
Spring 2014 ASI Elections Events
- Becker Amphitheatre: 11am-1pm
- TSU Pavilion C: 7pm-9pm
- Vote on campus or online: 8am-8pm
- TSU Hetebrink AB: 8pm
ASI Position DescriptionsASI Board of Directors Position Description
ASI President & CEO Position Description
ASI Executive Vice President Position Description
Commissioner of ASI Electionsaselections@fullerton.edu
ASI Elections Advisor
Coordinator, Student Life & Leadershipakirkwood@fullerton.edu
2014 ASI Elections Candidate Information Page
CSUF Dean of Students ASI Elections Page
ASI Elections Complaint Form
Student Government & Programming
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Candidates
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Thursday Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
March 20: 4PM, 7PM, & 10PM in the TSU Theater
- ASI Elections Debate: Board of Directors Candidates
Mar 10: 11am-1pm Becker Amphitheatre
- ASI Elections Debate: President & VP Candidates
Mar 13: 7-9pm TSU Pavilion C
- Submit an Entry for the Recycled Art Contest: Sponsored by the Committee on Environmental Sustainability
Enter ^Online^ by Mar 14
- Submit Your Film for ASIP Student Film Festival
Submit ^Online^ by Mar 14... Watch your film in the Titan Theater with all your friends!
- ASI Leadership Applications for 2014-15 Available Now Online!
Be a Part of Something Bigger... Apply TODAY! All Applications DUE March 21 @ 5PM.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!