Lobby Corps(657) 278-7698
Statement of Purpose
Associated Student, CSUF, Inc. Lobby Corps is a student-driven organization that seeks to empower the California State University, Fullerton community. ASI Lobby Corps is devoted to educating students on a wide array of issues at federal, state, local and campus level by providing the resources and information to foster meaningful and action-oriented engagement. We also seek to educate students on topics from social justice to civic responsibility. ASI Lobby Corps aspires to achieve these goals by organizing events to raise awareness on these issues, build relationships with our local legislators, as well as by maintaining relationships with our campus community. ASI Lobby Corps helps students become advocates on behalf of their own interests.
What You Can Do - Take Action
- Attend Lobby Corps meetings!
- Write your elected officials
- Call the governor: (916) 445-2841
- Research Legislation
- Read the news and form different view points
- Talk to your friends, family
- Grassroots organization
- Make your voice heard - public comments
- CSU BOT
- City Councils
- Community Organizations
- President: Barack Obama
- Congressional Senate/House Reps
- Sen. Barbara Boxer
- Sen. Diane Feinstein
- Rep. Edward "Ed" Royce
- Mayor: Bruce Whitaker
- Mayor Pro Tem: Doug Chaffee
- Council Members: Jennifer Fitzgerald, Jan Flory, and Greg Sebourn
Visit the website here!
Thursdays, 1:15 - 4 pm, TSU 233
Agendas & MinutesView Lobby Corps agendas and minutes.
Student Government & Programming
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Results
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Fall Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Get Covered! Confused about Affordable Care Act?
ASI Lobby Corps event providing you more information and your questions regarding the Affordable Care Act. Tuesday, December 10. 4:30-6:45pm TSU Pavilion A
- Want to Get Involved? Become a Student Leader!
AICA is accepting online applications for a PR Coordinator through Dec 11 @ 5pm. Learn more. Apply today!
- Donate to the Titan Toy Drive!
Donations accepted through Dec. 12 @ the TSU & SRC
- All Night Study! Mainframe Computer Lounge Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 4pm
- All Night Study! TSU Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 5pm
- ASI All Night Study Fall 2013