California Prop 30: Temporary Taxes for Education
Everyone in California, from students to CEO's, should know about Proposition 30 on the November 2012 Ballot. If passed, Prop 30 will temporarily increase sales and use tax by 0.25% for 4 years and incrementally increase income tax on households earning more than $250,000 over the next 7 years. If not passed, a multi-billion dollar cut in state funding to education at all levels will be triggered automatically.
Proposition 30 Impact on the California State University (CSU)
If Proposition 30 fails, the immediate impact to the CSU system will be:
Learn More About Prop 30Official Prop 30 Summary and Analysis
Prepared by the Attorney General
Official Prop 30 Arguments and Rebuttals
From the California Voter Information Guide
Yes on Prop 30 Website:
No on Prop 30 Website:
CSU Students for Prop 30:
The California State Student Association (CSSA), Associated Students, Inc. at Cal State Fullerton, and many other ASI's across California strongly support Prop 30. We urge you to GET EDUCATED, KNOW THE FACTS, and VOTE on November 6!
Student Government & Programming
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Results
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Fall Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Get Covered! Confused about Affordable Care Act?
ASI Lobby Corps event providing you more information and your questions regarding the Affordable Care Act. Tuesday, December 10. 4:30-6:45pm TSU Pavilion A
- Want to Get Involved? Become a Student Leader!
AICA is accepting online applications for a PR Coordinator through Dec 11 @ 5pm. Learn more. Apply today!
- Donate to the Titan Toy Drive!
Donations accepted through Dec. 12 @ the TSU & SRC
- All Night Study! Mainframe Computer Lounge Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 4pm
- All Night Study! TSU Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 5pm
- ASI All Night Study Fall 2013