Each year the Associated Students, Inc. offer grants for student research. ASI Student Research Grants are available to CSUF graduate and undergraduate students, from all fields of study, involved in supervised research. The application process begins during the Fall semester and the recipients of the grant are notified by the first week of the Spring semester. The program is monitored by ASI Leader and Program Development. For more information on receiving a research grant, visit the office in TSU Room 269 or call (657) 278-7736.
2013-2014 ASI Student Research Grant (Optional) Information Sessions
To learn more about the ASI Student Research Grants, you can attend one of these optional information sessions:
|Wednesday, October 23||3:00pm||TSU Presidents Room|
|Thursday, October 24||9:30am||TSU Presidents Room|
|Monday, October 28||12:30pm||TSU Bradford AB|
|Tuesday, October 29||1:30pm||TSU Gilman AB|
|Wednesday, October 30||9:30am||TSU Bradford AB|
2013/14 Research Grant Application
Due Friday, November 15 at 4:00pm to TSU 269.
Student Government & Programming
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Candidates
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Thursday Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
March 20: 4PM, 7PM, & 10PM in the TSU Theater
- ASI Elections Debate: Board of Directors Candidates
Mar 10: 11am-1pm Becker Amphitheatre
- ASI Elections Debate: President & VP Candidates
Mar 13: 7-9pm TSU Pavilion C
- Submit an Entry for the Recycled Art Contest: Sponsored by the Committee on Environmental Sustainability
Enter ^Online^ by Mar 14
- Submit Your Film for ASIP Student Film Festival
Submit ^Online^ by Mar 14... Watch your film in the Titan Theater with all your friends!
- ASI Leadership Applications for 2014-15 Available Now Online!
Be a Part of Something Bigger... Apply TODAY! All Applications DUE March 21 @ 5PM.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!