TITAN STUDENT CENTERS BOARD OF TRUSTEES(657) 278-3085
MISSION AND GOALS
The Titan Student Centers, a unit of the Associated Students, CSUF, Inc., serve as primary gathering places on the campus of California State University, Fullerton. The Titan Student Centers strive to develop relevant and quality-minded services, facilities and experiences, which are responsive to members of the campus and surrounding communities.
The purpose of this Board is to establish policies which will assure that the Titan Student Centers are a unifying force between students, faculty, and staff; campus centers for social, cultural, fitness, recreational and intellectual activities and services; places to provide further opportunities to broaden and strengthen interpersonal relationships and self-enhancement within a large urban university; and to provide experience in self-government and civic responsibility.
(Adapted from the ASI Mission Statement and the Titan Student Centers Board of Trustees Charter & Bylaws)
- Increase student awareness of the Titan Student Centers Board of Trustees, its functions, and services it provides for students.
- Maintain the highest possible level of financial transparency and responsibility for both the Board and facilities it oversees.
- Continuous partnership with fellow ASI leaders to ensure the corporation’s success in programming and services.
- Provide the highest possible caliber of opportunity for student leaders to develop their leadership skills to grow as both students and individuals.
- Incorporate collegiate branding in numerous facets of the Titan Student Centers, including facility renovations, marketing, and promotions.
- Increase the level of sustainability in the Titan Student Centers program, primarily in the Titan Student Union.
Associated Students, Inc. | 800 N State College Blvd., Fullerton, 92831 | California State University, Fullerton