The ASI Accounting office provides fiscal management and oversight of ASI's financial records as well as providing assistance to numerous ASI funded student organizations.
Please read the ASI Accounting office's procedures for processing check requests submitted by ASI, TSC, and IRA programs.
CURRENT BUDGETSConsolidated ASI & TSC, CSUF, Inc. Budget Narrative
Associated Students Budget Handbook 2016-2017
ASI Financial Policies and Procedures
Titan Student Centers Handbook 2016-2017
IRA Budget Summary with Memo 2016-2017
IRA Budget Handbook 2016-2017
IRA Policies and Procedures
FINANCIAL STATEMENTSAssociated Students, Inc. Financial Statements 2014-2015
Associated Students, Inc. Financial Statements 2013-2014
Associated Students, Inc. Financial Statements 2012-2013
Associated Students, Inc. Financial Statements 2011-2012
Associated Students, Inc. Financial Statements 2010-2011
Titan Student Centers Financial Statements 2014-2015
Titan Student Centers Financial Statements 2013-2014
Titan Student Centers Financial Statements 2012-2013
Titan Student Centers Financial Statements 2011-2012
Titan Student Centers Financial Statements 2010-2011
TAX RETURNSAssociated Students, Inc. Tax Return 2014-2015
Associated Students, Inc. Tax Return 2013-2014
Associated Students, Inc. Tax Return 2012-2013
Associated Students, Inc. Tax Return 2011-2012
Associated Students, Inc. Tax Return 2010-2011
ASI ACCOUNTING FORMS
Submit all accounting forms to TSU-224.
ASI/IRA Check Request
ASI/IRA Purchase Order Request
Certification Form Required when supporting documentation is NOT original: (copy/fax/internet print-out)
ASI Bid Form
ASI Vendor Data Record Form
Line Item Transfer Form
Student Club Deposit and Withdrawal Procedures
Student Club Reports
Instructions for Student Club Reports
Manager/Director Reports (ASI/TSC/IRA)
Instructions for Manager/Director Reports
The PDF Files in this site require Adobe Reader Version 9.40 or greater.
Click here to get latest Adobe Reader.
ASI, IRA, and TSU check requests need to be complete for the Accounting Office to process the check request. If the check request is not complete, the Accounting Office will notify the requestor of the check request that the check request is being returned for missing or incomplete information or for insufficient funds to pay all or part of the requested amount.
The following check request elements need to be reflected on the check request:
- Name and telephone number of requestor (phone number not needed for TSU)
- Name of payee - please print or write legibly.
- Mailing or remittance address of payee.
- Account(s) to be charged and related dollar amount(s).
- Description of disbursement - list invoice numbers to be paid.
- Must be approved by Advisor or Program director or designee.
- For multiple receipts/invoices, attach adding machine tape to support total check amount.
- If an invoice/receipt is to be allocated to more than one account, please indicate on the receipt/invoice the applicable allocation
- Supporting documentation needs to be originals. If a copy, fax, or internet print-out is provided, certifcations are always required. If in doubt or the support appears not to be an original, please attach appropriate certifications(s). Statements, packing slips, credit card and ATM slips are not valid supporting documentation and require certifications.
- Certifications need to be signed by either the payee, advisor, program director, designee of advisor/program director, or requester.
- Payment for services of an individual (i.e. performers, speakers, honorariums) requires a Form W-9 to be attached to the check request.
- Advance payment for travel related items (i.e. airfare, hotel) need to be submitted on a Travel Expense Report form.
- Payment for completed airline travel requires an applicable boarding pass or certification.
- Funds must be available in order to process the check request. If in doubt, contact Accounting for current balances.
- Indicate disbursement preference (i.e. mail/hold for pick-up/deposit). If not specified, check will be mailed.
- Use tax will be added to the check request for purchases from an out-of-state vendor that did not charge applicable sales tax.
- Complete check requests received in the Accounting Office by noon on Tuesday will be available for pick-up at 3:00pm on Friday. Late submissions will be not processed until the following week. Incomplete check requests will be returned to the requestor for follow-up and correction.
Associated Students, Inc. | 800 N State College Blvd., Fullerton, 92831 | California State University, Fullerton