Health Insurance(800) 853-5899
Associated Students, CSUF, Inc. is proud to promote student health insurance offered through Anthem Blue Cross. Medical and dental insurance is available to all registered undergraduate students taking 9 or more credit hours and registered graduate students taking any credit hours at Cal State Fullerton.
All registered students are entitled to utilize the services offered through the Student Health & Counseling Center (SHCC) on campus. The student health insurance offered through Anthem Blue Cross is a supplemental plan over and above what is offered through the SHCC.
More information about the Anthem Blue Cross student health insurance plan is available at the Titan Student Union Information Desk, at www.csuhealthlink.com, or by calling the plan administrator at (800) 853-5899.
Because you can't plan your sick days!
- Check out the ASI Fall Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- Want to Get Involved? Become a Student Leader!
AICA is accepting online applications for a PR Coordinator through Dec 11 @ 5pm. Learn more. Apply today!
- Donate to the Titan Toy Drive!
Donations accepted through Dec. 12 @ the TSU & SRC
- All Night Study! Mainframe Computer Lounge Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 4pm
- All Night Study! TSU Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 5pm
- ASI All Night Study Fall 2013
- TSU Locker Space Available
Given on first come, first served basis