Health Insurance(800) 853-5899
Associated Students, CSUF, Inc. is proud to promote student health insurance offered through Anthem Blue Cross. Medical and dental insurance is available to all registered undergraduate students taking 9 or more credit hours and registered graduate students taking any credit hours at Cal State Fullerton.
All registered students are entitled to utilize the services offered through the Student Health & Counseling Center (SHCC) on campus. The student health insurance offered through Anthem Blue Cross is a supplemental plan over and above what is offered through the SHCC.
More information about the Anthem Blue Cross student health insurance plan is available at the Titan Student Union Information Desk, at www.csuhealthlink.com, or by calling the plan administrator at (800) 853-5899.
Because you can't plan your sick days!
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- Thursday Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
March 20: 4PM, 7PM, & 10PM in the TSU Theater
- ASI Elections Debate: Board of Directors Candidates
Mar 10: 11am-1pm Becker Amphitheatre
- ASI Elections Debate: President & VP Candidates
Mar 13: 7-9pm TSU Pavilion C
- Submit an Entry for the Recycled Art Contest: Sponsored by the Committee on Environmental Sustainability
Enter ^Online^ by Mar 14
- Submit Your Film for ASIP Student Film Festival
Submit ^Online^ by Mar 14... Watch your film in the Titan Theater with all your friends!
- ASI Leadership Applications for 2014-15 Available Now Online!
Be a Part of Something Bigger... Apply TODAY! All Applications DUE March 21 @ 5PM.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!
- TSU Locker Space Available
Given on first come, first served basis