OFFICE & LOCKER SPACE(657) 278-7736
Each semester the Titan Student Union allocates office space to recognized clubs and organizations. Applications for office space come out at around the middle of every semester for space available in the following one. Offices can give clubs and organizations space to plan events and conduct small meetings. The offices are all located on the second floor of the TSU and are occupied by at least two clubs each.
The applications are reviewed by the Titan Student Centers Governing Board’s Committee on Planning and are evaluated on merit. The TSC Governing Board will make its decision and clubs will be notified accordingly. Once a club is allocated space, the president or treasurer must attend an office space orientation program and also submit an $85 deposit. The program is monitored by ASI Leader and Program Development. For more information on applying for office space, visit the office in TSU Room 269 or call (657) 278-7736.
SPRING 2017 OFFICE SPACE APPLICATION
Please fill out the online application below to apply for office space for the Spring 2017 semester. Applications close November 11, at 4:30PM. If you have any questions, please contact the ASI Leader and Program Development at (657) 278-7736.
Application Process Overview
- Student Organization must be recognized by the Office of Student Life and Leadership to apply
- Offices are shared
- An $85 deposit is required to hold office space
- Application due date: Friday, November 11, 2016 by 4:30PM
- Committee on Planning review on November 30, 2016
- TSC Governing Board Action on December 7, 2016
- Notification by December 12, 2016
- Mandatory attendance at Office Space Orientation Program (To be held in January 2017)
Before starting the application, please review the following information you will be asked to provide:
- Student Organization Information:
- Name, Building/Room Number, Academic Department, Phone Number
- President/Chair Contact Information:
- Name, Phone Number, Email, Address
- Faculty Advisor Contact Information:
- Name, Department, Campus Location, Campus Phone Number, Email
- You will be asked the following questions regarding your student organization:
- Purpose of Organization and/or Mission Statement
- Does your organization work closely with, or serve a similar population as (an) other organization(s)? If so, provide names and list activities you do together?
- Membership: How many active members? What constitutes a member? How is membership maintained? How many official (elected/appointed) leadership positions? Name each position and describe the responsibilities for each one.
- Goals for up-coming semester
- How do your planned activities work to achieve your goals?
- What activities are you planning for the upcoming semester?
- List 2 regular activities/programs. Also include the purpose, number of people involved in the planning & execution of the activity/program, and the number of attendees for each of the two activities.
- Why are you requesting space?
- How will your group use the office?
- Prefer to share office space with a certain group? If yes, which organization(s).
Each semester the Titan Student Union allocates locker space to recognized clubs and organizations. Lockers are allocated on a first come, first serve basis and may be requested beginning at 8am on the first Monday of classes each semester by the club president or treasurer. To request a locker or get more information contact ASI Leader & Program Development in TSU Room 269 or call (657) 278-7736.
Associated Students, Inc. | 800 N State College Blvd., Fullerton, 92831 | California State University, Fullerton