Office & Locker Space(657) 278-7736
Each semester the Titan Student Union allocates office space to recognized clubs and organizations. Applications for office space come out at around the middle of every semester for space available in the following one. Offices can give clubs and organizations space to plan events and conduct small meetings. The offices are all located on the second floor of the TSU and are occupied by at least two clubs each.
The applications are reviewed by the Titan Student Centers Governing Board’s Committee on Planning and are evaluated on merit. The TSC Governing Board will make its decision and clubs will be notified accordingly. Once a club is allocated space, the president or treasurer must attend an office space orientation program and also submit an $85 deposit. The program is monitored by ASI Leader and Program Development. For more information on applying for office space, visit the office in TSU Room 269 or call (657) 278-7736.
Fall 2014 Office Space Application
Please fill out the online application below to apply for office space for the Fall 2014 semester. Applications close April 11, 2014 at 4:30pm. If you have any questions, please contact the ASI Leader and Program Development at (657) 278-7736.
Application Process Overview
1. Student Organization must be recognized by the Dean of Students Office to apply
2. Offices are shared, mostly doubles with one quintuplet, and a septuplet
3. An $85 deposit is required to hold office space
Before starting the application, please review the following information you will be asked to provide:
2. President/Chair Contact Information:
3. Faculty Advisor Contact Information:
4. You will be asked the following questions regarding your student organization:
Each semester the Titan Student Union allocates locker space to recognized clubs and organizations. Lockers are allocated on a first come, first serve basis and may be requested beginning at 8am on the first Monday of classes each semester. To request a locker or get more information contact ASI Leader & Program Development in TSU Room 269 or call (657) 278-7736.
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- Thursday Movie: I, Frankenstein
Apr 24: 4PM, 7PM, & 10PM in the TSU Theater
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!
- TSU Locker Space Available
Given on first come, first served basis