Intramural Sports(657) 278-7529
Intramural Sports is now on IMLeagues!
Go to www.imleagues.com/fullerton to view current leagues, schedules, and to sign up to play!
For assistance, please email the Intramural Sports department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan Recreation Intramural Sports offers opportunities to participate in sports activities on a competitive or recreational level. Sport leagues and tournaments are available in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor sports year round. All Intramural events are open to currently enrolled CSUF students, alumni, faculty and staff.
Now offering Intramural Sports to alumni currently registered through the alumni office.
|Click on each sport for more information|
- League Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Individuals must pay the $10 participation fee at the SRC Recreation Services Desk before entry forms will be accepted as completed.
- A $5 late fee will be added to the entry fee for any team entry accepted after the deadline.
- A representative from each team MUST attend the Captain's meeting to secure a spot in the league. Teams without a representative at the Captain's meeting risk being dropped from the league.
- Tournament registration is based on a first come, first served basis on the day of the tournament! $10 Participation fee is required. Please check in 15 minutes prior to tournament start time.
Interested in Playing, but Don't Have a Team? Become a Free Agent!
Individuals who have not yet found a team or partner, can sign up at the SRC Front Desk. Once you sign up, attend the free agent meeting for the sport you are interested in playing. It's THAT simple!
Participants now pay a one-time $10 semester fee to participate in leagues and tournaments. Team fees no longer exist!!!
All league and tournament fees are covered under a one time $10 participation fee. All participants must bring a valid photo I.D. to each event.
If you have any questions regarding these leagues, please contact the Intramural Sports Coordinator at (657) 278-5592 or email@example.com.
Must bring a valid photo I.D. at check-in.
Student Recreation Center
- Drop-In Fitness
- Facility Reservations
- Hours of Operation
- iBelong to the SRC
- Instructional Classes
- Intramural Sports
- Irvine Campus Fitness Center
- Fun Run
- Learn to Swim Fall/Spring
- NEW! Online Registration
- Operating Policies
- Personal Training
- Refund Policy
- Rock Wall
- Special Events
- Support the Student Recreation Center
- Sustainable Design
- Titan Fitness Challenge
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Youth Summer Programs
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- Rookies on the Rock: Apr 27: 5-8PM
Beginners Only! All gear provided.
- Climb El Capitan
Feb 10 - Apr 25: Compete all semester. Win prizes when you reach certain goals.
- 100-Mile Swim Challenge
All Semester @ the SRC Pool. Prizes awarded for reaching mileage goals.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!