INTRAMURAL SPORTS(657) 278-7529
Titan Recreation Intramural Sports offers opportunities to participate in sports activities on a competitive or recreational level. Sport leagues and tournaments are available in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor sports year round. All Intramural events are open to currently enrolled CSUF students, alumni, faculty and staff.
Now offering Intramural Sports to alumni currently registered through the alumni office.
INTRAMURAL SPORTS IS NOW ON IMLEAGUES!
Go to www.imleagues.com/fullerton to view current leagues, schedules, and to sign up to play!
For assistance, please email the Intramural Sports department at email@example.com
January 20: Team & participant registration opens.
Late Team Registration
February 16-20*: Team & participant registration opens.
February 16-20: free agent & captain meetings
- League Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Individuals must pay the $10 participation fee at the SRC Recreation Services Desk before entry forms will be accepted as completed.
- A $5 late fee will be added to the entry fee for any team entry accepted after the deadline.
- A representative from each team MUST attend the Captain's meeting to secure a spot in the league. Teams without a representative at the Captain's meeting risk being dropped from the league.
- Tournament registration is based on a first come, first served basis on the day of the tournament! $10 Participation fee is required. Please check in 15 minutes prior to tournament start time.
INTERESTED IN PLAYING, BUT DON'T HAVE A TEAM? BECOME A FREE AGENT!
Individuals who have not yet found a team or partner, can sign up at the SRC Front Desk. Once you sign up, attend the free agent meeting for the sport you are interested in playing. It's THAT simple!
All league and tournament fees are covered under a one time $10 participation fee. All participants must bring a valid photo I.D. to each event.
If you have any questions regarding these leagues, please contact the Intramural Sports Coordinator at (657) 278-5592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.