Learn to Swim(657) 278-7529
Spring Learn To Swim
Begins Saturday, April 13, ends May 12
- $30 per 6 week session
- 2 sessions conducted on either Saturday or Sunday at KHS pool
- Walk in registration only – SRC services desk – Early Bird registration: March 9 11:30-3:30pm
- Regular Registration - Beginning March 11: Mon-Fri 8:30-6:30pm, Sat 11:30-3:30pm
- Registration ends Friday, April 5 at 5pm
- On site registration (KHS) pool, first day of lessons – April 13th & 14th only
- Classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30-1:30pm
Learn to Swim
Parking for Learn to Swim will be located in Dumbo Downs lot adjacent to the Student Recreation Center.
What to Bring
Bathing Suit & TowelSwim diapers or diapers with rubber/protective pants are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
SunscreenPlease apply sunscreen prior to sessions.
- With group lessons we reserve the right to move your child to an alternative class if we believe it is in the best interest of the students.
- Classes may be cancelled or combined if minimum enrollment is not met. No refunds or make ups for missed classes unless the department cancels the class.
Student Recreation Center
- Drop-In Fitness
- Facility Reservations
- Hours of Operation
- iBelong to the SRC
- iCare Fun Run
- Instructional Classes
- Intramural Sports
- Irvine Campus Fitness Center
- Learn to Swim
- Operating Policies
- Personal Training
- Refund Policy
- Rock Wall
- Special Events
- Support the Student Recreation Center
- Sustainable Design
- Titan Fitness Challenge
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Youth Summer Programs
Part Of The
Titan Student Centers
- Check back soon!