Take A Dip!
Need to cool off after a tough workout? Want to get a few laps in to tone that physique? Maybe you're just looking to get that perfect tan? Head over to the Student Recreation Center Pool today! Want to learn to swim? The Learn To Swim program is a great way to get comfortable in the water! Special events are also held at the SRC Pool.
Hours Of Operation
Check the SRC Hours of Operation for the most up-to-date hours of operation.
Check out the Learn to Swim page for details.
Check out the Special Events page for details on Fun Fridays, Luau, and Swim the Big West Challenge.
Shower and pool towel service! Tired of carrying that wet towel around in your workout bag? Now you don't have to - for just $10 per academic session you can have an oversized towel every time you visit the SRC. Buy your Towel Card at the Recreation Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the SRC. You can also rent one for just $1 a day.
Student Recreation Center
- Drop-In Fitness
- Facility Reservations
- Hours of Operation
- iBelong to the SRC
- iCare Fun Run
- Instructional Classes
- Intramural Sports
- Irvine Campus Fitness Center
- Learn to Swim
- Operating Policies
- Personal Training
- Refund Policy
- Rock Wall
- Special Events
- Support the Student Recreation Center
- Sustainable Design
- Titan Fitness Challenge
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Youth Summer Programs
- Check out the ASI Fall Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- All Night Study Giveaway!
Dec 9: 10pm @ the TSU Garden Cafe
- Donate to the Titan Toy Drive!
Donations accepted through Dec. 12 @ the TSU & SRC
- All Night Study! Mainframe Computer Lounge Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 4pm
- All Night Study! TSU Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 5pm
- ASI All Night Study Fall 2013