Blueprints: Facilities Reservations Workshop
On-Campus Facilities and Services Workshop
Come to Blueprints to find out how to make the most of the facilities and services available to your campus organization. This highly informative and useful workshop will provide you with the essentials to effectively utilize university resources for your group’s event and program planning efforts. Specially designed for student leaders, Blueprints will assist you in coordinating meetings, conferences and campus events. Students must be currently enrolled through CSUF (non-extended education).
Why Should I Attend Blueprints?
Once you have attended Blueprints, you will receive authorization to reserve campus facilities for your on-campus student club or organization. Only those individuals who have attended Blueprints may make such reservations.
What is the attendance policy?
Students must arrive on time and stay for the duration of the workshop in order to receive certification to make reservations. Late attendants will be required to attend an alternate Blueprints date.
Do I have to sign-up in advance to attend? Registration window opens July 6th
Yes, you must register using Learner Web. Follow steps 1 through 7:
- Log onto your Student Portal
- Click on the tab labeled "Student Training" This will then take you to the CSUF Training site.
- Click on Student Life Programs Trainings, Student Organization Resource Center label or click on the Student Life Programs image.
- Click on the "Catalog Icon" located on the left side bar.
- Go to the drop down menu and highlight Student Life Programs trainings/ Workshops then click search.
- Locate Blueprints training and click enroll.
- Identify which training you will like to attend and click the register icon.
Note: If you are unable to attend the workshop you have registered for, you will be responsible to cancel your registration within 24hrs of the workshop. SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 40 PEOPLE.Students must arrive on time and stay for the duration of the workshop in order to receive certification to make reservations. Late attendants will be required to attend an alternate Blueprint date.
University Conference Center
- Blueprints: Facilities Reservations Workshop
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Contact Us
- CSUF Staff Event Planning Guide
- Dining And Catering Information
- Event Planning Help
- Events Today in the TSU
- OC Choice Catering
- Office Hours and Reservable Areas
- Registered Student Organization Reservation Request Form
- Reserve Space
- Searchable Calendar of Events
- Support Services & Amenities
- Events Today in the TSU
- Check out the ASI Fall Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- Donate to the Titan Toy Drive!
Donations accepted through Dec. 12 @ the TSU & SRC
- All Night Study! Mainframe Computer Lounge Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 4pm
- All Night Study! TSU Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 5pm
- ASI All Night Study Fall 2013